Minutes & Agendas
Please click on one of the following links to view/download your copy of the most recent agendas and minutes. If you need any help viewing these documents please contact email@example.com.
Visit the CivicWeb Council Portal to access meeting schedules, agendas, minutes and other resources.
If you would like to sign up to receive e-updates for when new meetings are posted please click here and select E-Updates.
Being placed on the Council Agenda: please contact the Clerks office by noon on the Wednesday prior to a Council meeting.
Minutes are posted after each Council meeting once they are approved.
Minutes and Agendas are posted for the most current 6 month period, minutes prior to this time period can be received by contacting the Municipal Office at (519) 882-2350.
Interested in being a part of a Town Committee?
Please complete the Application for Appointment to Committees with explanation and return to Mandi Pearson, Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lambton Police Group Services Board – http://www.lgpsb.ca/
St.Clair Region Conservation Authority – https://www.scrca.on.ca/about-us/board-meeting-packages/
There are also a number of Committee and local board meetings that are open for public attendance. Contact the Clerk at (519)882-2350 to find out more about scheduled meeting dates or to appear as a delegation at one of the following committees or local boards:
- Community Services Advisory Committee
- Petrolia Heritage Advisory Committee
- Lambton County Historical Society
- Petrolia-North Enniskillen Fire Management Committee
- Emergency Management Control Group Committee
- Committee of Adjustment & Property Standards Members
- Petrolia 150th Anniversary Advisory Committee
- Petrolia in Bloom
- Waste Management Citizen Liaison Committee
- Municipal Audit Committee
- Petrolia Discovery Association
- Petrolia Community Foundation Committee
- Lambton Police Group Services Board – http://www.lgpsb.ca/
- St.Clair Region Conservation Authority – https://www.scrca.on.ca/about-us/board-meeting-packages/