UPDATE REGARDING ELECTRONIC COUNCIL MEETINGS
The agenda for Council and Committee meetings will be posted on the website 48 hours prior to a meeting. You can find the link and agenda to a meeting at the top of the agenda. Select the date of the Meeting and locate the link at the top.
There are two options: 1) participate with video for the webinar and 2) listen to the webinar via telephone.
OPTION # 1
Click on the link. https://zoom.us/j/331429936
Please note that you may have to wait for the Zoom program to download onto your computer.
If this does not happen automatically, go to https://zoom.us/support/download and the download will commence automatically on the device you are using.
Click “Open Zoom Meeting”
Enter your full name and email address then click “Join Webinar”.
If Prompted – enter webinar ID (11 digits) 818 8487 7608.
The meeting does not start until the host broadcasts the webinar; a message will appear on your screen to wait for the host. The webinar will begin as soon as the host starts the webinar.
During the Webinar you are an attendee therefore you may (not always) have the following options to participate:
1) mute / unmute your audio
2) virtually raise your hand (by selected the hand at the bottom of your screen)
If you need to speak to an agenda item “raise your hand” you may be moved into the meeting.
OPTION # 2 VIA TELEPHONE
Dial the phone number from your phone 1-778-907-2071 or 1-438-809-7799 or 1-587-328-1099 or 1-647-374-4685
• You will be prompted to enter the meeting / webinar ID (818 8487 7608) then press #
• You will be promoted to enter a participant code if applicable or just press #
• If the host has not started the meeting yet, you can stay on the line and wait by pressing #
During the Meeting you are an attendee therefore you may (not always) have the following options to participate:
1) mute / unmute your audio by pressing *6
2) raise your hand by pressing *9
Online / Phone Etiquette
• Attendees are not active participants; they are to view and listen only.
• If there is a public meeting, public will be given an opportunity to address Council at the meeting. Please wait for this time to direct any questions you may have to the meeting host by “Raising your hand”.
• To avoid any background noise for all participants involved, ensure your audio is on mute until you are speaking. Once you are done speaking, place your audio back on mute.
• When speaking, please announce yourself by your full name address. Then speak.
• The public will be required to maintain decorum at all times.
Our 2021 Council Meeting Schedule Click to enlarge.
Council News In Brief
Public Opportunity to Address Council
Conflict of Interest/ Pecuniary Interest Declaration
|Council Meeting Date||Council Member||Item Number||Conflict of Interest Declared As:||Form Filed with Clerk|
|November 14, 2017||Mayor McCharles||8)i Delegation – Mr. Bob Leaper||Represent Giampietri’s & Fairway Crt subdivisions, as business clients.||Yes|
|November 27, 2017||Mayor McCharles||8)iii Delegation – Mr. Bob Leaper||Current business workings with Giampietri’s as Mr. Leaper poses to dicuss||Yes|
|December 11, 2017||Councillor Purdy|
11) e) f) Hull Bus Line report regarding Site Plan proposal
By-Law 65-2017 Hull Bus Line Site plan agreement
|Part-Time employee of Hull Bus Lines||yes|
|December 11, 2017||Mayor McCharles||Mr.Bob Leaper – address to Council during open opportunity||Represent Giampietri’s as business clients||yes|
|July 9, 2018||Councillor O’Hara||11 e) b – Crossing Guard proposal||Councillor O’Hara’s son is employee of one of the company’s.||yes|
|December 18, 2018||Mayor Loosley||Budget – Ernest & Kells reconstruction||Mayor Loosley resides at 4107 Ernest Street||yes|
|December 18, 2018||Councillor O’Hara||Budget – Crossing Guard||Councillor O’Hara’s son is a crossing guard||yes|
|January 7, 2019||Mayor Loosley||Budget – Ernest & Kells reconstruction||Mayor Loosley resides at 4107 Ernest Street||yes|
|January 28, 2019||Mayor Loosley||Budget – Ernest & Kells reconstruction||Mayor Loosley resides at 4107 Ernest Street||yes|
|May 13, 2019||Mayor Loosley||11 a) i) Award of Ernest & Kells||Mayor Loosley resides at 4107 Ernest Street||yes|
|September 23, 2019||Mayor Loosley||unfinished business – notice of motion “cell phone”||Council is deciding if the Mayor is to receive a Municipal cell phone||yes|
|December 14, 2020||Mayor Loosley||ZBA & OPA public information meeting, Elbee||Mayor Loosley received financial help from Mr. L Bratanek in the last municipal election||yes|