Storm Water Drainage Master Plan – follow up
Posted: July 12, 2019
Thank you to all residents who attended the Public Meeting on July 10, 2019. We appreciated your comments and feedback and look forward to hearing more from you!
Please complete the Comment Form, and return in person to Town Hall or mail directly to BM Ross Engineering.
If you would like to view the complete presentation again, please visit our meetings page at July 10 Public Meeting – Storm Water Master Plan
Notice & Advisory
- Petrolia Family Fishing Derby a Huge Success
- Petrolia Municipal Office to be Closed to Walk in Traffic for Friday, July 17, 2020 for Bi-annual Deep Cleaning and Disinfecting – Staff Remain Available
- PLANNER NOW AVAILABLE FOR MEETINGS IN PETROLIA MUNICIPAL OFFICE
- Annual Petrolia Barn Dance Postponed and Art in the Park Cancelled
- Mayor Letter to Residents – July 3, 2020