Storm Water Drainage Master Plan – follow up
Posted: July 12, 2019
Thank you to all residents who attended the Public Meeting on July 10, 2019. We appreciated your comments and feedback and look forward to hearing more from you!
Please complete the Comment Form, and return in person to Town Hall or mail directly to BM Ross Engineering.
If you would like to view the complete presentation again, please visit our meetings page at July 10 Public Meeting – Storm Water Master Plan
Notice & Advisory
- Storm Water Drainage Master Plan – follow up
- July 11 – 14, Weekend Events
- Road Closure Notice: WINGFIELD STREET between Petrolia Line and Walnut Street – NO ACCESS or through traffic
- 2019 Petrolia Fishing Derby Winners
- CR4 Road Closure Notification – CR4 Culvert Replacements