Storm Water Drainage Master Plan – follow up
Posted: July 12, 2019
Thank you to all residents who attended the Public Meeting on July 10, 2019. We appreciated your comments and feedback and look forward to hearing more from you!
Please complete the Comment Form, and return in person to Town Hall or mail directly to BM Ross Engineering.
If you would like to view the complete presentation again, please visit our meetings page at July 10 Public Meeting – Storm Water Master Plan
Notice & Advisory
- The Community Playground at the YMCA Opens Despite the Early Snow
- Yard Waste Disposal Resident Survey
- Successful Day of Budget Deliberations in Petrolia – 0% Municipal Tax Rate Increase Proposed
- Petrolia Community Fund Micro Grant Application
- Bridgeview Park South Wetlands Project Begins