** Resident Advisory ** Door to Door and Phone sales
Posted: February 1, 2017
February 1, 2017
The Town of Petrolia has not issued any transient trader or solicitation licences.
It has been brought to our attention that this past week there have been several active companies soliciting door to door and by telephone for water softening and mold remediation.
We would like to take this opportunity to ask that if you have a senior or more vulnerable person in your life, please take the time to speak with them regarding sales tactics, and to never invite anyone into their home who may make them feel uncomfortable, and to never sign a document they feel forced into.
If there is ever any concern over an agressive solicitor please contact the Lambton OPP at 519-882-1011 or Town By-Law Enforcement 519-312-1238
Notice & Advisory
- Local Innovation in Partnership Gets Provincial Interest
- Greenwood Recreation Centre, Petrolia Grand Re-Opening Scheduled!
- Petrolia Shows Support for Humboldt Broncos
- Petrolia Wastewater Treatment Plant Complete – May 7 Grand Opening is Planned
- An Ontario First – Four Communities Obtain $7M in Funding from OCIF