PNEFD BOTTLE AND CAN DRIVE IN SUPPORT OF CEE HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Posted: May 7, 2020
PETROLIA & NORTH ENNISKILLEN FIRE DEPARTMENT TO CONDUCT BOTTLE AND CAN DRIVE IN SUPPORT OF CEE HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
The Petrolia and North Enniskillen Fire Department and the Special Operations Response Team (SORT) will be making their way around Petrolia on Tuesday, May 19 and Wednesday, May 20, 2020 to collect returnable for deposit bottles and cans.
Residents are asked to bag their empty bottles and cans and place them at the curb at their residence to be collected between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on these dates.
The bottles and cans will be turned in for the deposit, and the money collected will be donated to the CEE Hospital Foundation.
Fire Chief/Director of Protective Services/Community Emergency Management Coordinator, Jay Arns said, “This is a great opportunity for our team to do our part alongside the great people of Petrolia to impact our hospital. We will be sure to announce the total donation once we have the dollar amount. We thank everyone for cleaning out their bottle and can storage for this great cause!”
Safety protocols for volunteers will be closely adhered to, and residents are asked to place the items for pick up at the curb in bags. Residents are reminded to please avoid approaching the volunteers and if you do, please maintain the appropriate physical distance of 2 metres.
Notice & Advisory
- Petrolia Council Extends the Waiving of Penalties, Late Fees and NSF Charges for Taxes and Invoices until June 30, 2020 – Offers Cancelled Building Permit Refunds
- Petrolia Compost Transfer Site in Petrolia to Open June 6 – No Passes Required
- Petrolia Parks Open for More Outdoor Recreation – Playgrounds Remain Closed
- Letter to Residents from Mayor R. Brad Loosley – May 22, 2020
- Petrolia Parks, Tennis Courts and Sports Fields Update