Petrolia Mandatory Mask Survey
Posted: July 31, 2020
The Council and Staff of the Town of Petrolia would appreciate hearing your thoughts on mandatory mask use in the Town of Petrolia inside public buildings.
To have your voice heard, please take 10 seconds to fill in this online survey to have your thoughts included on the August 10 regular council meeting agenda.
Should you wish to provide more details, please feel free to forward any written correspondence you would like to have considered by Council during that meeting to our Municipal Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be placed on the public agenda.
Thank you for your feedback!
Notice & Advisory
- Resident Survey Available Regarding Mandatory Mask Use in Petrolia’s Indoor Public Spaces
- Petrolia Mandatory Mask Survey
- Mayor Letter to Residents – July 24, 2020
- Provincial Stage Three Announcement Brings Changes to Petrolia Facilities
- FALL LARGE ITEM COLLECTION CONFIRMED IN PETROLIA