Notice of Public Meeting: request for Official Plan and Zone Amendment, 11038605 Canada Ltd – 395 Fletcher St.pdf
Posted: March 4, 2019
TOWN OF PETROLIA
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
CONCERNING A PROPOSED OFFICIAL PLAN AMENDMENT AND ZONING BY-LAW AMENDMENT
TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Corporation of the Town of Petrolia will hold a Public Meeting on Monday, March 25, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Town Council Chambers at 411 Greenfield Street, Petrolia, ON to consider a proposed Official Plan Amendment under Sections 17 & 21 of the Planning Act, and a proposed Zoning By-law Amendment under Section 34 of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, as amended.
THE PROPOSED OFFICIAL PLAN AMENDMENT AND ZONING BY-LAW AMENDMENT affect lands within Lots 10 to 14, Plan 22, Block A. The subject lands are located at the southwest corner of Robert Street and Fletcher Street. The proposed Official Plan Amendment would add a microbrewery as a permitted use on the property. The proposed Zoning By-law Amendment is requested to amend the “General Commercial -1 (C1)” zone to allow a microbrewery as a permitted use on the property. The proposed microbrewery will include a beer brewing area, restaurant/taproom and retail space.
Notice & Advisory
- PETROLIA A PROUD RECIPIENT OF $539K FROM PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT TO MODERNIZE SERVICE DELIVERY AND REDUCE FUTURE COSTS
- PETROLIA MAYOR CELEBRATES VOLUNTEERISM
- PETROLIA ANNOUNCES PURPLE & ORANGE FLOWER THEME FOR 2019!
- Notice of Public Meeting: request for Official Plan and Zone Amendment, 11038605 Canada Ltd – 395 Fletcher St.pdf
- Petrolia Clothing Available for Pre-Order