FALL LARGE ITEM COLLECTION CONFIRMED IN PETROLIA
Posted: July 14, 2020
In consultation with Waste Management, the Town of Petrolia regrets to announce that a rescheduled date is not available for the postponed Spring Large Item Collection. However, the Fall Large Item Collection will proceed as scheduled.
Residents are asked to place large items for collection on the curb with their regular waste on their regular collection day during the week of October 19, 2020 – October 23, 2020.
The same large item restrictions remain in place, with some added restrictions.
• Items NOT ACCEPTED:
– Anything hazardous (paint, aerosols, etc.)
– Broken Glass, Window Panes or Sliding Doors
– Recyclable materials
– Construction Materials
– Vehicles or Vehicle parts
– Appliances (washer, dryer, refrigerator, etc.)
• Please do not place items at the curb earlier than 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection
• Please maintain the health and safety of the Waste Management team by avoiding interacting with them along the route.
Director of Operations, Mike Thompson said, “We would like to thank residents for their patience as we tried to work on a new date and still provide the service that residents are accustomed to. Unfortunately, with our missed window in the spring due to COVID-19, re-scheduling a week of large item collection this summer has not proved possible.”
Curbside Large Item Collection was originally scheduled for April 27, 2020 – May 1, 2020. The Fall Curbside Large Collection will proceed as scheduled during the week of October 19 – 23, 2020.
Notice & Advisory
- Resident Survey Available Regarding Mandatory Mask Use in Petrolia’s Indoor Public Spaces
- Petrolia Mandatory Mask Survey
- Mayor Letter to Residents – July 24, 2020
- Provincial Stage Three Announcement Brings Changes to Petrolia Facilities
- FALL LARGE ITEM COLLECTION CONFIRMED IN PETROLIA